Business Insurance in Bellevue Washington
Insurance coverage that protects your company – so you can get back to business
Bordelon Insurance knows business in our communities – you can find our offices in Bellevue, and our clients in Issaquah, Redmond, Kirkland and all around WA. As an independent insurance agency, we take pride in reviewing your options with multiple insurance companies and comparing protection and prices to find the best value for your business. This is why when you’re shopping for business insurance in Bellevue, WA or Issaquah, you should call one of our licensed insurance agents to discuss your business insurance needs. Our licensed agents can help you understand the different coverage options and help you determine what insurance is right for your business.
We’re proud members of the Bellevue marketplace, and we’re committed to being an advocate for you and your business in times of need.
Our commitment is to serving you
Bordelon Insurance knows that in WA, there are as many unique insurance needs as we have neighbors who live here! To talk with one of our helpful team members about your insurance needs, contact us today.
Commercial & Business Insurance
– Insurance coverage that helps protect your business
- General Liability Insurance – Broad insurance coverage for your business and activities.
- Commercial Property Insurance – Protect your business with insurance for your commercial property.
- Business Auto Insurance – Cover your business with insurance for commercial vehicles.
- Commercial Umbrella Insurance – Insurance coverage that helps protect your business from the rising costs of lawsuits.
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance – Insurance coverage that helps you take care of your employees.
- Bonds – Protect your assets with financial backups for promises made by others.
Frequently Asked Questions about Business Insurance
What type of business insurance do you need?
The type of business insurance you need depends on what you’re doing. For instance, a web designer probably doesn’t need a commercial auto policy but does need a Professional Liability Policy. While a contractor has no need for Professional Liability but does need commercial auto. The best way to determine what coverage your specific business needs is by talking to a licensed agent.
What insurance is required to run a small business?
Owning a small business is an amazing achievement. Insuring it correctly is critically important. Your insurance needs depend on what your small business does. Some businesses can get away with minimal coverages while others need very comprehensive coverage for more complex businesses. Talk to an agent for advice on what types of coverage your business needs.
How much does business insurance cost?
The cost of business insurance varies tremendously based on what coverage you need. Professional Liability for instance may only be $150 a month while commercial truck insurance may cost upwards of $5,000 a month. The only way to know is to get a quote from a licensed insurance agent.